Thursday 14 July 2011

Tantalising your taste buds

Cooking a bare necessity can become a passion ,only if one knows the basic science behind it .And the science  is love,Any recipe made with love will trigger the five senses , enhance the flavours,arouse the aromas,authenticate the textures,rekindle the taste buds and take one to serenity through food.In this blog i present recepies which are inspired by different cuisines of different countries,but with a personal touch and flavour.In my workshops I not only try to impart culinary skills but also concentrate on basic culture of Indian society,"Atithi Devo Bhavo "Present the palate of your personal preference ,with the insight of presenting your palate to your almighty superior , and experience the bliss.

Lets start a journey ...way to bliss ....

 I Aanchal ,have been conducting various cooking workshops in Mumbai , along with giving demonstrations in esteemed ladies organisations and ladies club.I have completed my Bcom from a reputed instituion in Mumbai , and then pursued ECCE .Only after marriage did i started exploring my hands on cooking till i finally realised ithe outcome finally has lead to passion.

I would appreciate comments  and your valuable feedback on my art of cooking.Any recipe of  particular interest would come up soon on my blog on request.
Discover your passion to cook with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment